You just cannot ignore the health benefits of Akai berry juice. It is similar to cross between blueberry and grape.
Akai(Pronounced as ah-sigh-ee) berry is a small and reddish-purple drupe that consists of cluster seeds. It has only around 15% edible fruit. Harvested from the tall and slender palm tree in the Amazon River based in South A
15 Health Benfits & Usage Akai berry Are:
- Akai berry’s high levels of vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals in Akai berry have health benefits and various preventing properties.
- Akai pulp is rich in dietary fibre. Having an adequate amount of fibre in the diet helps in clearing cholesterol through stools.
- Akai berry contains a great number of minerals such as copper, potassium, iron, magnesium, and manganese. The human body utilizes manganese as a co-factor for the antioxidant enzyme. On the other hand, potassium is an essential component of cell and body fluids that is helpful in controlling blood pressure and heart rate.
- The fruit has many polyphenolic anthocyanin compounds like cyanidin-3-galactoside, resveratrol, delphinidin, ferulic acid, petunidin, as well as some astringent pro-anthocyanidin such as ellagic acid, epicatechin, and protocatechuic. These compounds act as anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, and have anti-cancer functions due to their anti-free radical fighting actions.
- The ellagic acid in Akai berry has anti-proliferative properties by virtue of its own ability to directly inhibit the DNA binding of certain carcinogens.
- Akai berry contains fatty acids like linoleic acid (omega-6) and oleic acid (omega-9). These are helpful in reducing the bad cholesterol levels and raising the good cholesterol levels in the body, thus reducing the risk of heart disease. In addition, its essential fats help prevent skin dryness by giving adequate moisture to the skin.
- The fruit is also rich in vitamin K and B-complex vitamins and has good amounts of vitamin B-6, riboflavin, and niacin. These vitamins function as co-factors and help in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Akai berry is a powerful and known aphrodisiac. It increases energy and strength and enhances function and stamina.
- The Akai extract has been used by the Amazon basin tribe as a treatment remedy for
hemorrhages, ulcer, diarrhea, and parasitic infections.
- The decoction from
akaiberry roots is used for the treatment of liver diseases, menstrual pain, and malaria in Peruvian culture.
- The dark green oil of Akai berry fruit is used as an antidiarrheal agent.
- In the tribal Amazon belt,
akaipulp is often blended with manioc (a starchy root vegetable) and eaten as porridge.
high caloriecontent in Akai berry fruit provides stamina and immediate strength.
- Other uses of the fruit include
anti-agingskin creams, natural food coloring, shampoos and conditioners, cosmetics, and food supplements.
- Akai berry has anti
This fruit is growing in fame, especially after several recent studies by famed naturopaths and herbalists that categorized the fruit as a “superfruit”. This is because the fruit is extremely rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. The fruit is also famous for its myriad of other health benefits that help people across the world.
Akai berry- this small, round, and deep purple fruit that is obtained from the Akai palm tree is the new superfood with all its amazing uses and health benefits, both the traditional and modern ones.
The fruit is one great addition to diet and can be considered to be one of the healthiest berries you could ever find. Try this antioxidant-rich fruit that has been heralded for centuries as an immune-stimulating, healing, and energy-boosting fruit. Include this fruit in your “to buy” list the next you go to the supermarket and enjoy the amazing health benefits of akai berry.
Where should you buy Akai/Acai fruit product?
Although Akai fruit could be available in your nearby stores but if you can also buy it online. After reviewing many products, we are sharing the best that you can try as below:
- Amafruits Acai Berry Puree
Original feedback by customers who bought this product:
Wonderful! A must have!
I love this superfruit. This is amazingly good!
I love making acai Bowls for breakfast or even a healthy …
Note: All the reviews are original and posted by only verified customers. The entire article is researched and brought to you for the genuine results.